Thursday, September 18, 2008

Along came a Spider...


This afternoon I went outside with Joe and she wanted to show me something "Cool" She told me look at the web and I could see a spider. Just a side note. I am terrified of spiders, but since it was Joe wanting to show me I was willing to put my fears aside and be strong. When I knelt down though and saw the spider I flipped. Not only was it a big spider, but a black widow. I don't know how long its been there. But long enough that Joe knew exactly where it was before we even went outside. Holy macarooni. I called Brad so he would come home and kill it. Until then, I am leaving and not coming back until its done. Though I had to take a picture of it. Thank heavens I have a great zoom on my camera.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Holy Crap! Scary!

Zach said...

I thought you had your house sprayed for bugs. This must have been a bionic spider. Nice picture though, you can see the red hourglass and everything.

The Bailey's said...

Oh that is extremely scary!

KMDuff said...

ACK! Wow. Glad she hadn't decided to poke at it or anything - and decided to show you!

mariann and Tory said...

Oh my hECK!!! I hate those spiders! THey are evil!! I will have to tell you some spider stories when we come up!! Those spiders make my skin crawl!! You are soooo lucky she didn't try picking it up!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!