Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Biggest Loser

Tomorrow is actually here. What I mean is that I am finally dedicated to start working out and eating better. I am always saying tomorrow I will start and this time I actually mean it. This is actually because a group of girls I know have started their own "The biggest Loser" contest. We have 6 months to drop the weight and the person who has lost the most, gets the pot. You see everyone donates 10$ and the winner gets all. So of course the more people involved the more money. If anyone is interested in this contest let me know and I will send you the link to sign up. You need to sign up as an author in able to report your process every week. It will be a lot of fun and it should be motivating knowing you have to report how you are doing. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Good for you guys! I don't think you need to lose any weight...you and Holly look good anyways! I already thought you guys were way healthy and fit!

Melissa said...

Hey,
We'd like to join, mostly to keep us motivated to exercise.