Friday, October 31, 2008

Happily Ever After
















Tonight is Halloween-The Devil's holiday! Everyone is out begging for candy and we are no exception. We did the Trunk or Treat thing this year though. Brad decorated his trailer and dressed as some wicked guy. It looked awesome!! Just imagine being a little kid and having to go up to him to get your candy. There was a lot of kids who decided it wasn't worth it. Brad looked scary. The kids had fun too. Brody was a dragon, Joe was Wendy from Peter Pan, and Stryder the devil (we really didn't need a costume for him). I dressed up in my version of "Happily Ever After". I am a princess, who now is so much more. Happy Halloween everyone!!!

3 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

THat is so funny! Makinzi said she wouldn't go get candy from uncle Brad...but Madi said she would cuz she isn't scared of uncle brad. LOVE the outfits!

Net said...

Hey Steph, Mel sent me a link to you. I hope you don't mind. I have enjoyed reading about your family. I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were doing. I am glad to see you are doing well. You look great, by the way. I'll be back often.

Lynnette

Melissa said...

Steph! I loved your "happily ever after" costume! Very creative! I saw the trailer there from across the parking lot, but we're never able to get away to go check it out! I didn't even know it was yours and Brad's! Oh well! Maybe next year!