Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trick or Treat


Have you ever wondered why we use the word "Boo!" to scare people? Is it really a scary word by itself? Or is it the fact that when you do use it, you are jumping out behind the bushes wearing a mask that depicts Satan's minions that causes a victim fear? Honestly, Satan's minions could use the word pickle and I would probably drop to the floor, crying. I am a wimp though. I love and hate to be scared. I love it because it's awesome-but hate it because my mind doesn't know where the line between reality and fiction is. I will sleep with the lights on while church music is playing and a baseball bat in one hand. I'm not sure what purpose the bat has. Anyways-The Halloween party was awesome. Thanks for coming!!

1 comment:

mariann and Tory said...

Love the pic! Some day we are going to make it to that party!! I don't know if it will be in the next 3 years cuz of school though!!! Some day we will make it though!!